The course is focused on teaching participants how to create a book of visual standards and how to use it to create graphics with specific purposes like posters, social media posts and brochures. The participants will gain basic digital knowledge and skills about:
– Visual identity and graphic design principles,
– Working with raster and vector based graphics,
– Psychology of colors and techniques to choose and combine colors in design,
– Preparing graphics for web and print,
– Collaborating with print shops to achieve high quality results.
Besides digital skills, in this course the users are encouraged to think critically, be creative and to use the assets at their disposal to create solutions, thus they will have the chance to improve their entrepreneurial skills and skills for 21st century.
A student who attends most of the classes, does the assignments and actively participates in the course should, by the end of the course, gain following competences:
DigComp 2.1 -> Competence Area 3: Creation of Digital Content -> Competence 3.1 – Developing content -> Level 3 – Intermediate
EntreComp -> Competence Area 1: Ideas & Opportunities -> Competence 1.2 – Creativity
EntreComp -> Competence Area 3: Into action -> Competence 3.5 – Learn by doing