The course is focused on teaching participants how to create simple native mobile applications for a specific purpose. The participants will gain basic digital knowledge and skills about:
– the environment in which mobile applications are developed,
– how to design and develop user interfaces with simple interactivity,
– creating the functionality of the mobile application,
– using data to further improve the app’s functionality and usability,
– how to publish the application to users.
Besides digital skills, in this course the users are encouraged to think critically, be creative, work in teams and use the assets at their disposal to create solutions, thus they will have the chance to improve their entrepreneurial skills and skills for 21st century.
A student who attends most of the classes, does the assignments and actively participates in the course should, by the end of the course, gain following competences:
DigComp 2.1 -> Competence Area 3: Creation of Digital Content -> Competence 3.4 – Programming -> Level 3 – Intermediate
EntreComp -> Competence Area 1: Ideas & Opportunities -> Competence 1.2 – Creativity
EntreComp -> Competence Area 3: Into action -> Competence 3.5 – Learn by doing